Applying For A 5-Year Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa For UAE; Here Is How Much It Will Cost
The United Arab Emirates
I have traveled to several countries of the world and found some to be utterly modern while others are quite conservative. But one place that is a perfect example of liberalism, co-existence, welcoming innovation yet taking pride in heritage and culture is none other than the U.A.E.
Hosting Expo2020 has further encouraged people to visit U.A.E and get an insight into the diverse technology and innovation the world has to offer, all within the same premises.
UAE is the future and the place to be!
Here is all you need to know about the most sought-after visas to enter the UAE.
In March 2021, the UAE government has announced two streams to enter
- Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
- Remote Work Visa
It is a document that grants permission to enter the country for a limited period. The types are
- Single Entry Visa –Short Term or Long Term
- Multiple Entry Visa – Short Term or Long Term
The span of a short-term visa is for 30 days, whereas a long-term visa gives 60-90 days of stay.
This type of visa allows individuals to enter a country more than once. They can stay in that particular country for the period mentioned on the visa (either stamped, sticker, or e-visa). Then exit the country and re-enter after some time.
Before getting into the process of applying for either stream, let’s take a look at what awaits us in the UAE. The main reason to choose any Emirate of the UAE for tourism or work is the quality of life. It becomes your second home with the warmth in the culture and the social acceptance.
There is an endless list of the tourist attractions like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Frame, and Dubai Aquarium ( the largest suspended aquarium). Drop by for ice skiing while you are on your shopping spree at The Dubai Mall. Enjoy the Jebel Jais Zipline experience. Book a yacht at the Dubai Marina or go for a Dhow Cruise. Get acquainted with culture at the National Museum and The Al Jarah Cultural Centre in Ajman. Bedazzled by the Gold Souk in Sharjah.
The biggest good news this year has been the introduction of a 5-year multiple tourist visa. So now you have all the opportunity to cover any activities or spots you regret missing out on during your previous trip.
The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship has taken this initiative, and the best part is that it does not need a guarantor.
All nationalities are welcome to apply for this visa. It can be availed by any expatriate traveling alone or with family, as well as businessmen.
The period of each stay can be 90 days per year for 5 consecutive years. This is because Visa starts from the first entry date. However, there is the flexibility of getting another 90 days extension, making it a total of 180 days stay in one year.
The United Arab Emirates has always been at the forefront to embrace automation. It has never hesitated to introduce new technologies and implement the concept of a virtual world. As a result, the visa application process of applying for a 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa for UAE is all online.
You can apply conveniently with a few clicks and open doors to endless opportunities and leisure. Just follow these simple steps to apply:
- First, visit the ICA website to fill out the application.
- Fill out details like name, service beneficiary details, address within UAE, and address outside UAE.
- You will need to upload a colored photograph, passport copy, medical insurance, and last six months’ bank statement. The balance should be $4,000 or equivalent during the last six months to obtain this visa.
- Once these documents are uploaded, just review your application before submission.
- Go to the payment options and make a transaction.
- Get enthralled to receive the visa in your inbox.
- The Cost
Applying for a 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa for UAE, here’s the cost. All you got to pay is 650AED to get hold of this lifetime opportunity.
Getting a multiple entry visit visa from Dubai will require authorization from GDRFA.
The concept of UAE Free Zones is built around attracting foreign investors and businesses. These zones are 100% tax-free and allow foreign ownership. Also, the law that a UAE National should hold 51% shares of any company becomes null and void in these zones.
The Ajman Free Zone(AFZA) has been one of the biggest contributors to the economy other than the Ajman Port. It has hundreds of industries and thousands of companies making it the center of business activity.
The Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMC), established in 2018, offers activities related to the media, unlike AFZA. It has gained attention due to its affordable packages for resident visa allocation.
The AMC Free Zone has been created to facilitate the process of setting up a company. It will provide endless opportunities for businesses related to media and creativity to utilize the state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology to boost their business. On the other hand, it has created a job pool for freelancers by issuing Freelance Visa Ajman or freelance permits.
This is not it! There are various packages to choose from according to your vision of the business.
- Firstly, apply for an Establishment Card (Your company’s identification and its registration number)
- Secondly, register for e-channel (A smart system used to fasten the visa process)
- Thirdly, you need an Entry Permit.
- Fourthly, upon receiving the entry permit, go ahead with your Medical Test and Emirates ID Card Application.
- The fifth and final step is getting the Residence Visa (Permission to live and work in the UAE for 3 years) stamped in your passport.
- The concerned authorities should sign and stamp a print-out of the online application form with the barcode and a reference number.
- A typed application form by the Visa and Residence Department located inside the Ajman Media City Free Zone.
- Submit the Trade License Copy
- Submit COPY OF Establishment Card
- Provide two clear copies of the passport with the passport validity of six months.
- Attach recent photographs having a white background
- Provision of Education Certificates is optional. If required, they need to be attested by the U.A.E Consulate of the applicant’s respective country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the U.A.E.
The Makateb provides solutions to all the needs of the entrepreneurs under one roof. If you’re interested in setting up a business in the Ajman Medi City Free Zone, the makateb office is a ‘one-stop-shop; for all your business needs. Located in the Business Bay, Dubai, it offers multiple services like Company Formation Consultation result Ajman Free Zone regarding licensing and leasing, Visa Services, and Corporate Services.
The Ajman Media City Free Zone is the latest amongst all free zones and the most cost-effective. It benefits businesses and individuals by facilitating entrepreneurs, Small Enterprises (SMEs), and mid-level businesses. It allows many business activities under the same license. It gives a very effective timeline as you can get hold of the business license within 24 hours. Moreover, you are exempted from taxes and can enjoy 100% ownership.
These are not the only reasons to look into when deciding to start your business. So let’s have a look at what Ajman has to offer. Being one of the seven Emirates and ruled by a monarch, Ajman is known for its cultural perspective.
It has so much to look forward to. You can take a walk by the two beaches which are just adjacent to each other. The surrounding has so many international food chains to drop in for a bite. It has coffee shops, bars, and restaurants, and you name it.
The Ajman Corniche is the center of attraction for tourists and a socializing hub. You can expect to see families having picnics and barbeques. Taking a swim in the clear and clean water, groups immersed in yoga and some fitness freaks rounding up and down the Corniche.
The Ajman Media City Free Zone is near Ajman airport. So you can finish your normal business day and r dream destination. The National Museum is also close by and can be quite interesting to walk around during your leisure time.
You have all the information at your fingertips now. Just opt for the 5 years multiple tourist visa to the UAE and explore your adventurous side. Else get ready for the leap of faith and make the dream of owning your business come true.