The page will inform you about our policy about the collection, use, and disclosure of information that you share with us. Your personal information is only used by us to provide you services when you sign up as our customer, fill up the forms on this website, and improve our website. When you use this site, you agree to the collection and usage of your information according to our policy. Your email address will be used for marketing purposes and to deliver newsletters. You can easily opt out of these communications by following the instructions at the bottom of our email.
This website is operated by MAKATEB BUSINESS CENTERS LLC. We are responsible for the collection of your personal information.
For more information or questions, you can drop us an email at: [email protected]
- Third-Party Links
Our website may have integrated third-party website links, applications, and plugins. Clicking on these links or initiating that connection may be your consent to allow third parties to collect and share your personal data. We do not, in any way, control the operations of these websites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies. When leaving our website, we advise you to read the privacy policies of every site you visit.
- The Data That We Collect About You
The word, “Personal Information” or “Information” on this page refers to any information about a person through which he/she can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been concealed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, record, or disclose certain types of information about you, and it is outlined below:
- Identity Data will include first, maiden, and last name, a username or related identifier, title, marital status, gender, and date of birth.
- Profile Data will include your username, password, orders or purchases made by you, your preferences, interests, survey responses, and feedback.
- Contact Data will include delivery address, billing address, email address, and contact numbers.
- Marketing and Communications Data will include your preferences in hearing from us and our third parties, as well as the communication preferences.
- Usage Data will include information about products and services, and how you use the website.
- Technical Data will include your login data, browser type, version, internet protocol (IP) address, location and time zone settings, browser plug-in version and type, operating platform and system, and other devices you use to visit the website.
We may also use the above-categorized information and share aggregated data for statistical purposes and demographics. This data may no longer be considered personal, since it will not reveal your personal identity or information, neither directly nor indirectly.
Note: We do not collect any data that may be classified into a special category like information regarding race, ethnicity, philosophical and religious beliefs, trade union memberships, political opinions, sexual orientation, sex life, health, genetics, or biometrics. We also do not collect any information about offenses or criminal convictions.
- Failure to provide Personal Data
We may be required by law or under the terms of the contract to collect the above information from you. If at any point, you fail to provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide you with the product or services you seek from us, or as mentioned in the contract. We will keep you updated as to any need for information that arises and what action we seek from you.
- Data Security & Retention
Our systems and security measures are rock solid that prevent any personal data from being lost, used or accessed accidentally, or altered and disclosed without authorization. We also limit access to your data to those agents, contractors, employees, and third parties who need to know in their course of business. They will only be able to process your personal information once we authorize and direct, also subject to the duty of confidentiality.
We also have specific and stringent procedures to deal with suspected or actual data breaches, and will immediately notify you as well as a regulator where we are bound legally. We will retain your data for as long as reasonably necessary. We may retain it for a longer period if it is reasonably believed that there will be prospects of litigation in our relationship.
- Credit Card and Online Payments
- Credit Cards
We have a secure transaction system to verify your credit card information and protect it from unauthorized access or use. Online payments for various events are conducted through powerful and secure 228-bit encryption to protect your details.
- Online Payments
- All debit/credit card details and other personally identifiable information will NOT be recorded, sold, rented, shared, or leased to any third party/s.
- MAKATEB BUSINESS CENTERS LLC will not pass any credit/debit card details to third parties.
- MAKATEB BUSINESS CENTERS LLC takes apposite steps to ensure data security and privacy, through various software and hardware. However, MAKATEB Business Centers LLC cannot guarantee the safety and security of any personal information disclosed online.
- MAKATEB BUSINESS CENTERS LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies that it links to. If you provide any personal information to such 3rd parties, different rules regarding the storage and use of this personal information may apply. You should contact these parties (entities) directly if you have any queries regarding the use of the information they collect and store.
This website’s Terms & Conditions, and Policies may be changed or updated intermittently to meet the changing standards. Therefore, the Customers / Visitors are encouraged to frequently visit the mentioned sections to stay up-to-date on the changes. Modifications are effective on the day they are posted.